Cool bug that sat on our window for a long time.
Went to burley to do corn. One of my Children's favorite days.
These two weren't very into doing corn but they sure were great playing together!
We also had a gender reveal for Adriana and Daghen's baby!
I didn't get a picture but its a GIRL!
Stake conference is back at the tabernacle. This is in the top 10 of things I love about Logan, Utah. Steve took the kids for a walk before and they had a photo shoot apparently.
This kid now doesn't look like himself without glasses.
This popped up on google and it was kinda fun to see all our faces together like that.
Exploring the forest with the cousins. Only pictures of Caleb but they were all there they were just busy exploring.
Caleb had some cavities form on his front teeth so we went and got those taken care of. He did such a good job for a 2 year old.
A little packing practice.
Eli is such a rainbow kid. He even empties his basket of laundry according to color not type of clothes. I can't find a thing in his drawers (I actually think he can't either) but it is how he likes it.
The kids went on a kick of watching Gabby's dollhouse and they do crafts on that show so Hannah got all crafty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.