Sunday, July 29, 2018

DADA!

Sister Kendra,

I think the escape room took us like 57 mins. They give you an hour so we made it!

I'm very grateful for your thought about Christlike love. I know I struggle with that. It was encouraging to read your thought.


I have picture proof...they were asleep together in their room...it lasted about 15 mins but it happened and thats a start.



I saw this idea of doing sensory bins. This one is dried beans. I want to do dry noodles and rice. She has done so great with them. I've taught her to keep it on the sheet and she'll play there for quite a while. I think we played for over an hour the other day. 


We have sweet ward members. Someone invited us over for dinner and they had dress ups that Hannah though were great! She kind of has the wrong colored hair for this outfit.


This boy doesn't like to be swaddled anymore. Likes his hands like this.


I took pictures of some kids in nursery this Sunday..for a picture board of the kids. This is the picture I got of Hannah.


We accomplished our first week with Steve in the bishopric. Steve wasn't suppose to conduct but the Bishop was gone and the counselor that was going to be there and conduct had a family emergency so Steve just got thrown into the fire. 

When he stood up to conduct during sacrament Hannah said loudly "DADA!" Ha! I just had to smile and laugh. I'm sure it won't be the last time. 

Isaac fell asleep right before the sacrament was passed and Hannah ended up falling asleep on me during the last speaker. She must have been so tired! I'd say our first week alone on the bench went well.


You are such a blessing to us!

Love,
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.