Another week in the books! How was your week? I'll try and not repeat what everyone else has told you :) It happens when you get together and all send an email to the same person.
Sorry my email is just mostly pictures this week.
Reunion pictures
Steve got put in as the 2nd counselor in the bishopric on Sunday. I don't think I have seen him that nervous...at least not in a while. He is going to do and learn great things!
A few minutes after Steve went up to sit on the stand Hannah started looking and asking for "Dada dada?" because of where we were sitting we couldn't see him super well but that might prove to be the most challenging thing about him being on the stand. Keeping Hannah from yelling, running, or crying for him. Ha!
We were so grateful that so much family came to support him... I say him but really I feel like them coming helped me...literally helped me with extra hands but helped build me up because I was feeling a little unsure. Steve's mom was telling me her Dad got put in the bishopric after she was born. Steve's mom is a twin and is number 5 or 6 (can't remember which twin is older) of 14 kids. So her mom sat by herself with 6 kids...so I can do two right!
I will more than likely be released as primary president, which will be for the best. Sad but good. I just feel like its time to pass the torch. I've had a hard time giving the calling the time it deserves after having Isaac. Thank heavens for great counselors! God's church is set up so awesome!
We love you! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.