Happy Monday!
Steve took some bonding leave this past week. We spent the 4th in Twin.
I love dressing these kids up!
We drove to burley and Isaac and I went with the family to watch Gav and Auna play softball. It was fun to watch them and it was a really nice night.
We gave Isaac a bottle in prep for going through the temple with Gav on Saturday. Steve's Dad watched him while we went and we thought it would make him more comfortable if the bottle was an option. Isaac really didn't like it but ate some. He ended up not needing it on Saturday and the temple was fantastic!
Harris Pond was fun and oh so hot.
Isaac got blessed on Sunday! It was such a fun day celebrating him. We sure love him and so do so many others. We are so grateful!
I'll be honest I've thought about doing this a couple times.
Love,
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.