Hope your week was healthier. We had a fun week. I think the funnest part was that this guy has started smiling at us!
While we were in burley Mom foot zoned my feet. Hannah must have remembered and started rubbing my feet while I was nursing Isaac...I think we should make it a thing!
As Sara mentioned we went and got slurrpies. Hannah loves to eat popsicle/snowcones and see what color your tongue is.
We played at the nursery afterwords. I love it because it has been so hot and playgrounds give me a little anxiety right now. Maybe we should keep doing it because Hannah stayed happily in nursery this Sunday for the 2nd half so yay! Steve or I have had to be there the whole time the last couple months. We'll see if it sticks but it was promising!
We heard that the Anniversary Inn in Logan was having an open house/party thing so we went. We had hot dogs, chips, drink, and cotton candy. We toured the themed rooms which was fun to see.
Not a great picture but Hannah got a balloon and loved it but while we were eating we laid Isaac on the grass and he just loved loved looking up at that balloon...even when we got home he still loved it. We might need to get helium balloons more often.
Everyone trying to get Isaac to smile at them!
Hope you've had reasons to smile this week. We think of and love you a lots!
Love,
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.