Sister Kendra,
Hi, your video was so awesome! I need to send more videos they just are different than pictures.
So your ankle? Is it doing better? What did you do? I'm sorry! Thank heavens for frozen vegetables!
We've had a pretty nice week. Monday Steve worked late but we got to hang out with him for a little before bed.
Tuesday other than mutual I can't remember much that we did. So i'll just tell you Hannah is really into wearing her sunglasses lately. Its really cute!
Wednesday we had a baby boy appointment. Everything is going great! I love hearing that. In two weeks at my 36 week appointment they will check me for the first time and then we go to the DR every week after that!... and that just blows my mind we are at this point in the process!
I found out that my DR is the on call doctor memorial day weekend (which is when i'm due) so maybe he will get to deliver this kid!
Thursday Steve donated blood and I helped with scouts.
Friday Hannah and I hung out with Stoker's. We walked to the park
We had popsicles! I think this was Hannah's first one. She liked it but didn't finish it.
Saturday we cut Hannah's hair! Just a little to even it up a bit. It helped it not look so straggly in my opinion. Don't look too close...I'm no pro.
Also on Saturday Steve's parents came to visit. Steve and his Dad worked on his car. We needed to replace the motor mounts. I'm sure you know way more about this than I but there are 2 motor mounts and the first went licitly split the second one not so much.
There was this bolt that was being so so stubborn. For more than two hours they worked on this bolt. Different tools, sprays, positions, lifted the car up, put the car down...etc. It wasn't budging. I mean these motor mounts were like 18 years old.
Anyways eventually they found they could make it budge a little with their legs doing the pushing. Which was funny to watch. But eventually the head of the bolt just broke off and thats how they got it off.
Funny thing is. That night in bed Steve turns over and says...I totally think we were turning that bolt the wrong way...! ha! Yup! for 2 hours they had be turning the bolt the wrong way! Given it is confusing when you are looking at it from all different angles and in such a tight space.
So lesson learned. Righty tighty, lefty loosey.
Just thought I'd share a picture of our peach tree in bloom. Its so pretty!
We love you! Good luck with the crazies out there!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.