I would totally send you a popsicle but I think you wouldn't enjoy it as much as a frozen popsicle.
This week we celebrated Steve turning 31!
Hannah's reaction to the candles.
She loved opening Dad's presents. I think Steve had a Happy Birthday!
Tis the season of mowing the lawn. We got Hannah little tikes car to play with. She really likes them! In this picture Steve's mowing, I was pulling weeds and Hannah was picking up dirt from the flowerbed and putting it in her car. Whatever entertains you I guess.
On Wednesday Steve got called into the Stake Presidents office. He wanted to meet with us. Pretty much the scariest words in the LDS language "meet with us!"
We went in and he asks Steve to be the Elder's quorum president. He excepted and we left with our heads spinning. We got pretty much to the parking lot and the Stake Pres. comes out and says Warner's can you come back for a minute.
So we turn around. Go back into his office. He looks at us and says I'm so sorry I've made a mistake. I'm so embarrassed!!!! I messed up! You were to be called as the 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum presidency not the president...bahahaha! We laughed and excepted that calling right away! I still think its funny!
Poor Stake Pres. he has been extending callings like crazy trying to get Elders quorums ready. So yeah Steve will be done being YM pres. He is sad and will miss the boys. As of right now he is still in YM's till they can replace him.
On Friday after work we dropped Hannah off at Mom and Dad's and went to Almo, Idaho for a birthday getaway.
I've never spent a night away from Hannah so we thought it would be good practice for both Hannah and I to experience it before baby come.
We stayed at the Almo Inn. It was really fun and beautiful.
This tub was huge. My pregnant heart was happy!
We went geocaching for a little bit on Saturday and this one took us on this strange dirt road. Yeah we didn't make it to find it. We turned around. We felt like we were trespassing and we were in a Camry.
One of these days we will have to borrow a 4 wheeler from Burley and go find this one. Its not too far from home.
But we did find some other caches and got a good laugh. There was a cache in this cool lift at the transfer station.
As I'm writing this this morning I put Hannah in the tub to play. She just pooped...in the tub so I'm going to go take care of that loveliness! Hope your day starts less poopy :)
We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.