Sunday, May 6, 2018

Family of 3

Dear Sister Kendra,

What an awesome week you guys had! Keep working hard. I know you are working your tail off.

Hannah had her first day of nursery last sunday. She did well and we didn't get sick so far. Fingers crossed. I can't believe I have a child in nursery.  






Monday Hannah and I went to burley for Gavin's mission call opening. I'm so glad it landed on a monday so we could tell you the news pretty much right away. Where you just anxiously waiting by your email?


Hannah really loves being outside and is getting more and more comfortable out there. She loves that dirt/mulch pile in the garden. Maybe if we leave it there long enough she'll get it all spread out. She also loves sitting on those rocks in the flowerbed.


Squishing/following bugs is another great pass time.


We uncovered the grilled and grilled the other day. Hannah found this metal piece on the grill and loves to play with it. We are just real classy with our entertainment choices.


This week was also full of Doctor appointments. Steve had the dentist and chiropractor. I had a baby boy appointment. I'm 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. He's still pretty high though but head down so YAY! That is a pretty big fear of mine that he won't be head down and then things don't work well. ha! Hannah also had a well check appointment. Still small but getting taller and looks really healthy!

On Saturday we got lots of things done...I say we but mostly Steve. It's also weird to think we might only have two more weekends as a family of 3. That's so fun to think about but also very overwhelming that its sneaking up on us.
[]\p[][
We got the first snow cone of the season and it was yummy! Sorry about the talking about frozen food that I can't send you again. Hannah liked watching them make the snow-cones. 





Make it a fantastic week! We love love reading your emails. I'm amazed by all the work you do. Keep it up! We are thinking about and love you!

The WarnDogs

P.S. no closer on a name. At this point his name might just be Brother. At least it would be easy at church...or confusing...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.