Monday, May 14, 2018

Just waiting!

Sister Kendra,

So great to see your face yesterday! I hope your new week goes great!

Last week seems kind of a blur. Hannah and I weren't busy but Steve was really busy with some extra training that took up the majority of his work day and then his work day ended up being from 5pm-9pm. I know he learned a lot so thats great and it was only a week. 

The exciting part of our week happened on Wednesday morning (like 3am) I started having some contractions that were fairly consistent. But after some rest and a shower they stopped about 6am. 

I was a little concerned just because Steve had a busy week still ahead, logan stokers had hand, foot, and mouth, and my neighbors were out of town so we were like ok, so whats the plan now ha! I guess we'd just have to call mom in the middle of the night to come watch Hannah! Plus we didn't expect him that early!

I never had false or stop and go contractions with Hannah so thats a new experience. I'm sure it won't be the last time. Part of me was really sad they stopped. We are just excited to meet him!

So onto our boring week :) Hannah has loved playing in the downstairs attic. Its been nice and cool down there so on hot days its nice to hang down there.


Mother's day Sunday pic.


38 weeks and 2 days.




We love you! Tell Camille Hi!

The WarnDogs​

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.