What great stories from your email this week! It is exciting to see His planning.
Speaking of planning. This week didn't go as planned.
Hannah started running a fever Monday afternoon that lasted till Wednesday night/Thursday early morning. Steve even had a fever and wasn't feeling well there for a while. It was rough averaging 3 hours of sleep a night.
So we had to cancel some plans and reschedule some things but we have since caught up on some sleep and our health seems better.
We spent a lot of time at home so we had to get creative with our fun. Hannah loved bathing in the sink!
On Thursday we went to Stokers. Its so fun watching these two interact more. They also love when Abby plays with them. Hannah has started saying Aba (Abby).
Currently she can say:
Mom
Dad
Papa (Grandpa)
Mama (Grandma)
Bubba
Auna
Aba (Abby)
Hannah
Jesus
Baby
Ball
Cheese
Yes
Nose
Eyes
Ninight
We are working on Kenny. Maybe by the time you come back she'll have it down!
Again with the baths...I guess we took a lot of them this week because thats all the pictures I have ha! She put this cloth on her head and it stayed there the whole time.
Sara and Austin watched Hannah Saturday morning so we could go to the temple. We are hoping to get one more endowment session in before this baby comes. It's hard to do a full session with a newborn so we want to soak it in.
I went with a question/problem that I needed some clarification on and it was amazing as soon as I walked into the endowment room my thoughts were made clear and I was able to get some clarification. It just shocked me this time around how immediate it came.
I gave sharing time today. It was on the first vision so we watched the restoration video. The kids love when we get to watch movies! It's crazy to me how fast and intense the first vision story brings the spirit. I hope the kids felt that! It's true!
Love,
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.