This week we have just been recovering and catching up from our trip.
Adriana and Paytin came to stay and help out with some projects and cleaning I wanted to do before baby boy comes. It was SO NICE! We got so much done and I really felt refreshed and more motivated.
Friday we drove to burley. First thing Saturday we drove to Twin to see Steve's parents new house. They just closed on it and we weren't sure when we could make it down to see it again so we went real quick.
While Steve was helping move things Hannah and I hung out in the backyard. Hannah just dug and dug in the dirt. It kind of wasn't like her but she loved it!

We went back to Burley and played, ate, watched conference, did passover and swam. These little girls are just getting too big! Can't believe they will be big sisters soon.
Lots of changes and exciting things with conference! What an awesome thing to see revelation come! I'm very grateful for our prophet and leaders!
We love you so much! Enjoy your week!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.