Hannah's asleep as I write this so no messages from her today. How goes things in Vegas?

Our weekend was full of scouting for food, servicing the car and getting our hair did.
I think that is so cool about the dates of Cindy's baptism and Dave's baptism and the significance there. What a cool thing to realize!
The beginning of the week Hannah was still getting over her cold so we chilled at home a lot.
One day I needed a good distraction for Hannah so we whipped up some jello and let her play with it. She was a little unsure at first but eventually loved it. We also got our first bottle of bubbles this week. She loves doing them. I have to hide the bottle or she'd always want to do them.



On Thursday Hannah and I ventured to Pocatello to meet mom and the siblings to carpool up to Idaho Falls to see the Crandall's.
On Thursday Hannah and I ventured to Pocatello to meet mom and the siblings to carpool up to Idaho Falls to see the Crandall's.
Mom and Paytin had a dentist appointment so we played in the waiting room for a few minutes. The big kids were even entertained.

Hannah thought this slide was pretty fun.
We went to lunch...
...and we walked through a new construction house the Crandall's liked and the littles ran around the basement. So cute seeing them together. It was a fun trip!
Our weekend was full of scouting for food, servicing the car and getting our hair did.
Got my hair permed again. I figure I won't have any more time to do my hair with 2 kids so I'll stick with what works. It takes sooooo long though! Its worth it though.
Hope you don't have anymore bogus media referrals! Have a happy and safe week! We love you!
The WarnDogs
P.S. your package should be on the way today or tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.