Sister Kendra Stoker,
hyjjcgj= kvtaADD (hi from Hannah)
What a silly trick to play. It would have been really funny if they were interested though!
\\\\===='\]
',l\p\',/'.mn
]4h5jkl
l;'
[]'=
(hello from Hannah again)
We had a good week. Monday for FHE we went to PetSmart to look at the animals. Hannah thought it was fun. I just laugh that we go to a store to see animals. What would the pioneers think!
Tuesday Steve and the YM/YW went to the temple to do baptisms.
He came home and told me to download an app called family tree. It can tell you how you are related to other people who also have the app. We came to find out that we are both each others dad's 5th cousins. So Steve and I are 5th cousins once removed.
This girls hair is getting long.
Wednesday we had a doctor appointment for the littlest Warner. 28 weeks. I took my glucose test and I was so sure the doctor said they'd only call if the test came back bad. So on Friday my phone rings and my caller ID says its the doctors office. I literally wasn't going to answer but did and everything is normal so I don't have diabetes!!
Do you remember as a kid drinking out of a spray bottle? This is pretty much how we get her hair did.
Third Trimester here we come!
Thursday we visited the cousins. These two loved the shoe bin and kept trading shoes and trying to walk in them!
Hannah developed a fever Thursday night that lasted through Saturday afternoon. I still don't know what she had. She didn't really have flu or cold symptoms just a fever and was sad and didn't sleep well. But hey she is better now and I'm so glad it didn't last longer.
Keep working hard! Do you need anything sent to you? If not I'm sending you a package anyways...but if you need/want anything specific let me know. We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.