Sunday, April 8, 2018

Bunnies and Worms

Sister Kendra,

First off sorry all the pictures didn't come through last week! My letters would be lame without pictures so sorry you had to endure that :)

Isn't it cool that you were the answer to April's prayers that Sister missionaries would come! Way to be a Sister missionary!

I realize all but one of our pictures this week is about/has Hannah in it....ha! I guess we know who our days revolve around.

We had some nice days this week so we took down our christmas lights and Hannah loved playing in the dirt with her shovel and watching dogs walk by our house.

\

Jimmy Neutron hair...do you remember that character? If not just know her hair is crazy!


Some friends moved to Hyrum so they invited us over. They got bunnies for Easter. Hannah liked looking at them and playing in the cage but wasn't interested in holding/touching them.



We also had some rainy days this week. So our picnic at the park plans turned into picnic in our dinning room. It was pretty cute though!


This cracks me up every time. She drinks her milk like this after eating her cereal. She doesn't get it from me. I hate drinking the milk after it becomes all cereal leftovery...yuck! Must see Steve do it.



We still try to go outside for a little bit on the rainy days. I pointed out a worm on the sidewalk to Hannah. Thinking it would be like the bunny situation. Love to look but wouldn't touch....nope! She snatched it right up and played with it for a minute or two. Her face seems like she thinks its gross but it took us a little bit to talk her into putting it back in the grass.


We now have a backsplash in the bathroom. Just thought I'd share how talented Steve is!


She loves these boots! She almost fits in them so she may get to wear them in public soon. She really wanted to wear them to church today.


We don't have a name picked out for baby boy Warner. It feels kind of weird not having one with only 6 weeks to go but I don't think we'll have one locked down till he is born. We do have a list. Some names on the list are:

Isaac
Abe
Kade
Jared
Patrick
Kolby

Currently I can feel him a lot...a lot more than I did with Hannah. He is getting so big! Also in the last week I've had weird dreams like every night. I usually don't remember my dreams so its a strange thing that I won't miss. 



​  We talked about the apostasy in primary today. It sure makes me thankful we have the fullness of the gospel today!

Love,
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.