How was your thanksgiving week? Way’d it go throwing a birthday party for Cindy that made me really happy to be your Sister! You are awesome!
I’ll sum up our week:
Grocery shopping
FHE
Visiting teaching
Pie making
Veggie cutting
Packed
Cleaned
Drove to burley
Thanksgiving meal prep
Hannah threw up during said meal
She got feeling better
A bunch of others got sick (steve and I included)
Just a few went to church
Mommy, Jess, Brad, and Sara took care of the sick
Sick people got better
Time to go home way too soon
It was a great thanksgiving but darn sickness had to creep in! I hope all the well stay well. Hope you’ve been able to avoid sickness.
Yup my child is the naked one!
Thanksgiving table
Hannah loved watching people slide down the cardboard slide
We love the Clavinova!
Have a wonderful and hopefully healthy week!
We love you!
The WarnDogs
P.S. I made it to my 2nd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.