Dear Sister Kendra,
Thanks again for helping us share our fun news! Its been great not worrying about spilling the beans on accident.
When we were pregnant with Hannah we got an ultrasound at like 7 weeks and 10 weeks...
This pregnancy we didn't get one till 10 weeks. It literally felt like forever. Both Steve and I really thought by the time this first ultrasound came around we'd find out the gender...it just felt so long!
Come December/January we will find out! At the ultrasound the doc was saying "ok a normal heartbeat is between 140-180 bpm." Our little nugget's heart was at 180 so going by wives' tales we should be having a girl. I think this baby will just be more active than Hannah was but we shall see!
I am finally feeling better. I think this has been the pregnancy of symptoms. Sickness, very very sensitive gag reflex, smell sensitivity, so so tired, I already look like I'm 20 weeks pregnant. I had no where near as many symptoms with Hannah, there is truth in that every pregnancy is different!
Anyways, I'm feeling so much better and once I get over this cold we should be golden.
Hannah loved this banana bread. She really loves anything banana...so I guess Hannah Banana is a good name.
Hannah will take paper from the floor, table, chairs, garbage and take them to the shredder. She knows how it works. Luckily its turned off except when we use it. She is a smart cookie and picks up on things so quick.
The YM/YW ran the nursery for a RS/ward activity thing on Wednesday. Hannah and I didn't go because I was sick but Steve said these kids were just mesmerized with the movie.
Steve and I celebrated our Anniversary on Saturday. We went to chuck- a- rama, did some shopping and put christmas lights up on our house. Austin and Sara were so kind and watched Hannah. It was so refreshing!
I guess we did babysitting swap this weekend...
We watched Abby, Kate, and Will Sunday night while their parents went to a fireside. Oh Will has so many girlies that love him!
I did sharing time today. We talked about examples. We talked quite a bit about missionaries and how a lot of what they do are be good examples. Some missionaries don't get to teach much but they get to teach others about Christ from their examples. It was a great subject and I think it resonated with the kids.
Good luck in your example setting and work this week!
We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.