Sunday, November 5, 2017

Flamingo

Dear Sister Kendra,

I always look forward to reading your emails. They inspire me! 

The primary was in charge of the ward halloween party. The kids colored, pumpkins, witches, frankenstein's, cats...etc on those cups for the center pieces. They were so easy and I think the kids were so excited to see them all displayed. 


We had enough food and people showed up and seemed to enjoy themselves. So a success and we don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm not much of a party planner. 

We went trick or treating with the other loganites to a grocery store and it was so fun to have a kid to take to these things!


Our little flamingo!


1st halloween vs. 2nd halloween


While we were trick or treating at the store. Hannah dug in her bag and helped herself to a cookie. She is so quick sometimes I don't catch it. It was so cute that I just let her go to town...at least for a little.


Flamingo and her flamingo keepers. (zookeepers)




Hannah had her 12 month check up this week. She is in the 25% for weight. 35% for height....and 90% for head circumference! Yeah, I think she should look weirder :) Sure love her!



Hope your temple trip is awesome! Also enjoy daylight savings time....if thats possible! 

We love you! Thanks for all you do for us!
The WarnDogs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.