What a fun and busy week for you! Hope this week was good. I'm sure we are all wondering about transfers?

There will be plenty of time to catch up on movies when you get back. You aren't missing much! Yup, November in primary is all about being missionaries. On Sunday we talked about using the articles of faith to tell our friends about the gospel.
I love your matchy matchy temple pictures!
Hannah got the flu this week. For 2 days it was sad with lots of laundry but she is doing so much better and has finally started eating like normal.
She is getting closer to walking but I think is just not all the way interested and very cautious. I think we'll be there by Christmas.
The YM in our ward have some budget to use up before the end of the year so they went out to dinner together. Steve was a little shocked at all the food!
On the way home from the grocery store I gave Hannah an apple to play with. By the time we got home she had figured out how to eat it and was gnawing away.
Also give this girl a paper and pencil and lately she has ended up like this. So adorable! I hope she likes drawing like Abby!
We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for you! Make the most of every situation. We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.