Dear Sister Kendra,
I'm glad the you got the package and that the music is working. I'll send a USB with songs on it. Hannah goes to bed between 8-8:30pm on the norm.
Seems like you have many different kinds of investigators. I love hearing about them all!
This week consisted of visiting teaching, dentist check ups, prep for Hannah's birthday and primary program, yard work, and cleaning.
We got Hannah a swing for her birthday and she really loves it! Luckily we've had good weather to actual use it before winter.
As you read this its Hannah's birthday! We have a 1 year old!
We had a little family party.
...and she ate her own cupcake...she really enjoyed that. I'll try and attach a video.
We feel so blessed to have so many people who love this girl!
She got a ball pit, clothes, a picture memory book and....
...a bruise from the tub. It happened so fast. Nothing we could do. Maybe you can't see it but it right there on her cheek.
Just playing around.
The primary program went fantastic! Not perfect but the spirit was there and it was great! I'm so glad I have lots of help from counselors, teachers, and Steve. It just wouldn't have happened without them. I'm also glad we only do it once a year :)
Thanks for being an awesome Aunt, Sister, and Missionary!
We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.