Can't wait to hear how the continuing changes go! You will be a great trainer because you are already a great pie eater! :)
We had a pretty typical week.
This was from a week or so ago when we went to Austin and Sara's to help roof. Hannah needed a nap so we both took a little siesta in the hammock.

We had our first of two primary program practices this past Sunday. I think it went well. The kids did great and we didn't run out of things to do or not have enough time for things so I call it a win.

Hannah has loved looking at these trip books. I think she just likes seeing the people in them.
If we leave the pantry door even a little bit cracked Hannah will get in and help herself to some raisins...actually as I'm writing I think I hear her doing exactly that....yup! Its pretty comical really.
Just getting a little step up.
She is getting better and braver at walking and standing. One of these days the email subject line will be SHE WALKED!
Steve was vacuuming the basement and had Hannah down there I come to the top of the stairs and see this. Our folding table is blocking the stairs. You have to get creative to keep that girl put sometimes.
Steve's sister Julie and her husband Drew came to logan this weekend and we went to Lagoon. It was SOOO cold! But there were still SOOO many people there. Next time we will go on a random Monday or something.
Just a kangaroo chillin'
Hannah's favorite part was hanging onto the fencing and walking along it for forever.
So bundled up!
We had our first of two primary program practices this past Sunday. I think it went well. The kids did great and we didn't run out of things to do or not have enough time for things so I call it a win.
I'm watching Boston today. I don't remember if you ever met him but I'm just watching him this one random day while his normal babysitter is gone. An almost 1 year old and an almost 2 year old. Why do I always end up watching peoples kids. Ha! I feel like thats all I write you about.
When do you have an opportunity to get packages from the mission office? Is it like every P-day or more like once a month? We sent one and it should have arrived today sometime. Hope you get it soon.
A funny in honor of babysitting.
Thinking of you and hoping your week is a good one!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.