I hope one of those videos ended up working. Sorry for the back and forth. Hannah loves all books normally.
What amazing miracles this week! Good job talking football. I wish I could be there to watch you in action. You amaze me!
For mutual this week Steve and his crew helped lay laminate wood floor for some people who are moving. Looks good!

Sara touched on this so I won't much but ha! it was one of like two activities we did this week so its hard not to.
We went to the pumpkin walk and saw lots of cute things.
Hannah even got a donut hole at the end and after I showed her she could eat it she loved it and ate it practically the whole walk back to Sara's
William fell asleep on the way home.
Some nights we are counting down the minutes till bedtime and then some nights she is being so fun and cute we just let her stay up and play with us. These pictures are from such a night.
They laid there for a good few minutes which is a miracle with this busy girl.
On Saturday we went to a friends kids baptism. It was fun to see his excitement. This Church really is simple and powerful! So glad we are blessed to have it. I know you see and feel that even more than I do but its little things like seeing an 8 year old get baptized that remind us!
Hope the package showed up and you have a good week!
We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.