Sunday, October 8, 2017

Let me sum up!

Dear Sister Kendra,

So glad you are safe and well! 

We will add Bryan to our prayers. Sounds  promising!

How'd transfers go?

I will sum up out trip to spokane. It really was great!

Hannah getting ready to go.


We flew out of Boise so we had a nice drive from Logan to Boise. It went good just the last hour or so was rough. Hannah would stick her hand out like this for more snacks. It was comical!


We stayed in a hotel because our flight was early the next morning. Hannah loved the pool!


Hannah's first flight! She did great and loved playing with the straw and ice of all things!



We went to costco, ate lots of yummy food, went to coeur d'alene lake, parks, ice cream, walked around gardens, listened to conference which was fantastic! 









We watched some conference at Brad's relatives. Brad's cousin Savannah was teasing Brad while he was sleeping. 


Our flight home was even earlier than our first.


Hannah fell asleep!

\

We stopped in Burley on our way home for a break and to introduce Hannah to spud harvest. We did a good job of distracting people!


Primary program practices start on Sunday. I'm actually really excited! Hope we are prepared and ready. 

Mom and the kids came friday till saturday to hang out and watch Abby's soccer game. We also helped Austin and Sara on their roof. It looks great! 

We have had to stop taking Hannah to ward council. Instead Steve and I trade off every other week going to the council or staying home with Hannah. She is just too loud and active. It will be better for all we think.

Since getting back from Spokane Hannah has been going to bed at 8 instead of 9. It has been fantastic! I didn't expect her sleeping habits to improve after a time change but it sure worked out well.




I think I will be joining you on re reading all the Conference talks before next Conference.

Did you get to watch Elder Hale's funeral services? Just curious if they let you do that.

We wish you a great week! Always look forward to hearing from you! 

Love you!
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.