Things in Logan have been good. Lots of canning and primary program prep. Ha! That pretty much sums it up.
Look at this Happy girl eating an oreo...yeah probably shouldn't have given it to her but when she signs more food please it just kills ya!
Hoggin' up the road in my t-t-t-tractor! Its always a funny site seeing equipment rollin' down the road through traffic lights.
I faced a fear of mine.
Ever since becoming a Mom and primary president, pretty much at the same time, i've had this kind of silly fear but a fear non the less of getting spit up on, pooped on, stained in some manner at church and have to stand up in front of people with stained mess all over me. Yeah kind of sallow...
We'll I guess I needed to face these fears because two Sundays in a row. Two weeks ago I had a baby food pouch spilled all over my dress and this Sunday I had Hannah on my lap and she had a blow out while on said lap.
Yup poop! During the sacrament! Steve was busy doing the sacrament! And I had to gather the diaper bag and discreetly high tail it to the bathroom without letting people see the distress on my face or the poop covering my shirt and skirt! Ha!
I spare you the before picture. This is after doing some laundry in the bathroom sink. Luckily I had some smelly lotion to have hopefully covered up the slight smell left. Ha! People still talked to me so it couldn't have been that bad...or they were just nice! I gave my sharing time and lived to tell.
Oh the adventures!
We watched Will and Kate while their parents went to a self reliance devotional.
It was so fun having them! Hannah loves company and is always more entertained with them here.
We played and went for a walk. On our walk we thought Will had wet his pants. He was walking funny and seemed to have dark spots on his pants. He asked us "why am I so wet?!?" It cracked us up. His pants were fine though when we got home. So all is well.
Update on Steve's arm. We went for another follow up appointment on Friday. Its healing. He doesn't have to wear the brace unless he feels a need. He still doesn't have full range motion yet but the Doctor said it should just get better and better. He has stretches and exercises he does. So hopefully we are home free.
You can see the crack down the middle has filled in. Amazing our bodies can do that!
| July 12th September 8th |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.