Sunday, December 3, 2017

Hello!

Dear Sister Kendra,

I'm sure your slow week was hard and won't be the last but they won't last forever. Just go with the flow.

I'm pretty sure our sick bug was from the flu bug. Keep avoiding sickness! Yes sleeping bag sliding was a favorite activity.

I feel ya on not being able to play the piano whenever you feel like it. I'm pretty sure it is a stress reliever for me. Take every chance you get to play.

Our official due date is May 25, 2018!

We had a pretty slow week here. A little visiting teaching, prep for our ward Christmas party, and we got some snow!

I was gathering things for the nativity that the primary put on for the Christmas party and I wrapped this doll to be baby Jesus and Hannah had to unwrap and wrap it back up several times.



Here is our nativity. The kids did great and were so cute. It was a little chaotic with no practice but it went really well. 


This was back during thanksgiving with all their poka dot jammies!


These three are a little crazy!


We had a bunch of deer across the street from our house.

On saturday we took some 1 year old pictures of Hannah. I'll have to send some next week once I have a minute to go through them. 


I saw this on the internet the other day and totally thought of Dad and his power line fight! Hope it makes you giggle!



Hope it was a more receptive week. You really have so many investigators its fun trying to keep up with all of them. We are trying to light the world this December. Its fun looking for ways everyday to do it.

We love you!
The WarnDogs  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.