Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes! It was a fantastic birthday! 27 seems so old.
When we found out we were pregnant I thought my due date would be like May 30 or 31 so I was thinking we could have a June baby....May 25th is a little more of a stretch...we shall see!
We see deer around or house/neighborhood occasionally.
Our week consisted of Steve worked a lot. His work partner is going to be gone for most of December and a couple of weeks in January so his work load is a lot. Hannah and I have been trying to go see him at work as much as we can so thats fun!
I watched one of our little neighbor girls for 30 mins and Hannah just thought she was so cool! She learned how to move on that little bike she's on...only thing is she can only move backwards. Ha!
I popped into check on Hannah in her room and she was pulling one book at a time off the shelf, opened it, and then moved onto the next. This was like a good 15-20 mins worth of entertainment.
We hung out at Austin and Sara's house quite a bit this week. This little girl sure can jump.
Hannah helped open my birthday presents and like most babies liked the wrapping paper better than anything inside.
Hannah has really liked helping me put clothes in the dryer and taking them out. I left her in the bathroom for a minute while I put some clothes away and came back and she had climbed into the dryer. Cracked me up!
16 week bump!
I'm so glad you are staying busy and loving the people! We love you!
Have a good week!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.