Just watchin' a little Moana. It lasted about 13 seconds. Ha!
We got snowcones at pinks. First of the summer. Lets just say Hannah liked them...even Steve's sour one.
YM had a video game night at our house for mutual.
This was a fail picture. We were both wearing purple and I was trying to document it. Yeah fail but seriously we match quite a bit and I don't even try.
Crazy girl keeps growing! 8 months old! How has it been 8 months since we've had you.
I love this stage...
I think i've said that about every stage but really I love it!
She can sit up which is nice and helpful. She can go longer between feedings and likes snacks and solid food. She pretty much stays in the area I put her and can go from toy to toy for entertainment but not get into everything (yet!).
She laughs and laughs. Would go on walks in the stroller all day long. Is getting stranger danger and loves Mom and Dad...sometimes this isn't nice but most of the time it really makes me feel loved that she wants and needs me!
We can't get enough of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.