Friday, June 23, 2017

Swinging BBQ

We had the Youngs, Gayers, and Stokers over for a BBQ & Smores'.

Bennett and Hannah. 22 days apart. 


One friend had 4 boys. One family has 3 girls. One family has 2 girls 1 boy. And our Family has Hannah. It was crazy but fun!




We got the swings up and they were great for entertainment!






We've started taking walks Monday and Friday mornings with friend Katelyn and her daughter Quinn. 


This is how I get laundry folded! I fold the laundry on the bed and put the baby in the laundry basket!


Tuesday morning we woke up and saw the garage freezer had been left open...all night! :( so we had to throw away a bunch of meat and clean up a yucky meat mess. This is what was left. It was packed before. Oh well I guess there are worse things to loose then a bunch of meat and stuff. We will be checking its closed from now on.


Spaghetti was a hit and yes a bath was needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.