Monday, July 31, 2017

Entry Way Reno!

Picking out Dad's outfit for the day. She loved playing with those curtains.


She fell asleep like this.






Steve was bummed he didn't get a cast. You know as a kid thinking casts are so cool. Jake and Steve used to jump off the tramp and try and break their arms so they could get a cast. Steve is grateful though because his brace is hot outside. Imagine a cast!

Hannah is crawling! As much as I'd like to deny it she is everywhere and getting braver everyday. I'm finding things everyday that need a new home...I guess I should say Hannah is finding things everyday that need a new home! She can reach more than I expected. 

She is pulling up on things now too so I'm expecting some bumps and bruises to appear! Did I tell you for the longest time she wouldn't crawl/army crawl on the wood floor. Tis no more! She crawls everywhere!

Sara and I and our children went to Burley the majority of the week to hang out and be entertained and to paint the entry. I think it really freshens it! Maybe by the time you get back we will do the music room. 






This is how we double stroller!


We took a break from entry way reno to go to Mom and Dad's ward party.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.