Hannah is everywhere and gets things before we know it. I was filling a pinata for the primary activity and before I knew it she found and was enjoying a sucker!
She loves being read to.
Went visiting teaching. My partner and one of the sisters we visit all had babies within 6 months of each other (kid of like sara, jess, and I) and they were all playing while we visited! So so cute!
First tomato harvest of the year. Hannah likes them and I couldn't get her hand out of the picture. Its artsy right!?!
Our primary activity went well. The kids played, bonded, and ate sugar so it was a success. We have two families moving this month that each have 3 kids in primary (plus a family that had 4 kids in primary move last month!) so it was fun to all play together before they move. We are losing kids left and right!
Pink's snowcones with Sara, Abby, Will, and Hannah...Kate was sleeping in the car.
I find Hannah like this more and more lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.