Thursday, August 31, 2017

Solar Eclipse & Camping

Here are just a few pics from our Rexburg eclipse trip. 


Steve got this picture of William sitting like Austin...Do you remember Austin sitting this way... (well he still does I guess)




All three camping babies!














It got dark and cool


Our way home was traffic traffic!


We ended up backroading it pretty much all the way to Pocatello...yes and I mean back roads. Thats dirt...


This is a pic of the freeway on our way home from the eclipse. Ridiculous! I should say parking lot not freeway. It took us 5 hours to get home which wasn't bad compared to some. 



Going to see the total eclipse was so worth it though! Such a cool natural phenomenon! It blows my mind that we know what an eclipse is, when it will start, when it will be, and it actually happened. So amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.