Monday, July 24, 2017

I'm kinda sick of Doctors!

Sara and I and our kids went to Burley early for the Searle Reunion and helped recover the dinning chairs, put up a collage picture wall in Mom and Dads room, and helped tie a quilt. Austin and Steve came later that day after work.



Putting comfory on Steve's arm.


Will at the Searle Reunion playing with a rolly polly.


All the boys at the piano! Makes my heart overflow!


Sometimes the toy box is more fun then the toys.


All this broken arm talk makes me reminisce! 



This cat visits sometimes and Hannah loves watching it! She even tries to make kitty noises. 


Our week was a bit up and down. Tuesday we went to get Steve a cast and came out of the appointment recommended to have surgery to fix it. So no lime green cast! We didn't know what to do. We weren't expecting that at all! 

We decided to get a second opinion and were lucky enough to get an appointment on Wednesday (July 19) with a different doctor. It was like two opposite appointments. One said "I'm 40 and if my arm was broken like that I'd definitely do surgery." The other said "I'm 37 and if my arm was broken like that I'd definitely not do surgery." 

So to make a long story short. After weighing our options, and as of right now, we decided to let his arm heal without surgery. He has a different brace that allows him to bend and use his arm a little more. I guess I married a bionic man.



In other news. Hannah has had a cold and it turned into pink eye! We took her to the doctor and she is doing much better! Putting a eye drops into an 8 months eyes is an adventure. I'm grateful for doctors but I've had my fill the last 2 weeks! 



We did a lot of snuggling which was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.