Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Eventful things

 If you want to read our week in order I guess read the post backwards. 

We ended our week with pioneer day. We did a couple fireworks, mostly daytime ones and that about sums up our celebration.

Isaac sure loved them. The other two weren't quite sure.




On Saturday Eli started down with something. He had a fever, was just lethargic, cold like symptoms. By Sunday he was doing a lot better but I still stayed home from church with him.


Friday night we ran to a reception of a girl I had in young women's while we lived in Idaho Falls. Its crazy they let 12 year olds get married :)

After the reception we dropped the boys off at home to get ready for bed and Hannah and I did a little shopping date. When there is 3 children we never get these little carts but Hannah loved it! 



The chickens are getting big and we will be moving them outside soon.


We got some rain this week and the kids just played in it. It was a fun peaceful moment. 


On Wednesday our primary had an activity for the kids. They did a bike parade. The kids came and decorated their bikes and then paraded around the park and after we had an ice cream treat. They had sprinkles to dip the ice cream sandwiches in and these two 2 year olds just wanted the sprinkles. It was pretty cute.






Also on Wednesday our neighbor invited us to play in their backyard while they flood irrigate it. The kids eventually warmed up and had a fun time.


Eli has grown out of his shoes so another night I took just him to the store and he made himself comfortable.


The kids made a welcome home sign when Steve came home from Trek.


On Monday some of my family came to Logan for my sister Kendra's birthday, we also went to my nieces play "Joseph and the technicolor dream coat". It was fun to go! Thanks Melanie for watching our kiddos!



We had dinner before the play and sang to the birthday girl.



On Sunday Hannah got the boys dressed. They loved spinning around in their dresses. It was great entertainment. Also I had flash backs of Hannah as a two year old when I look at Eli in that dress.



It was an eventful week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.