Not too much to report this week. Hannah and Isaac had their last kids camp on Monday. They basically had a party. Water play, piñata, popsicles, playing at the park, I think they said they read books and played red rover.
We had Stake conference this weekend so Bubba was kind enough to watch the kids while we went to the adult session on Saturday night. The kids did surprisingly well on Sunday with the 2 hour meeting and then they had this little meeting will all the bishops and their families afterward. I was a little nervous about it, we are one of like two bishops in the stake who have little kids, like under 6 years old. The other Bishop who has little kids walked in without their kids and I thought "was that an option?!" :) Turns out their kids were all sick. Anyways the kids did alright. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't have refreshments for us :) ha! Apparently I was hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.