Hows the week and the tripanionship? Steve said he was in a tripanionship for 3 weeks and Grandpa Stoker's saying turns out to be true "1 boys a whole boy, 2 boys a half a boy, and 3 boys is no boy at all."
Our week was really chill. In fact this will be a lame letter I feel. Nothing crazy to report.
Steve and I are sitting here wondering what we did this week besides the normal everyday.
I did have one picture from the week. I think Steve was cleaning the tub drain and had a cute little helper.
Steve is almost done with his class! This week and we (ha! he) is done. So no more nights doing homework till midnight. He is doing a APICS CPIM. I don't know what that is but yay!
(ok he says "certified in production and inventory management")
We did do some bathroom renovation shopping/looking. We are hoping to redo the upstairs bathroom at the end of the month. Fingers crossed it works out. It is in need of some love.
Hannah and I made some receiving blankets for this little boy. I only had to call Mom once so that was pretty good.
We've had pretty nice weather so we have played outside and Hannah just loves to swing. Not so sure about walking on the grass though. Its just uneven. She'll figure it out.
We are grateful for you and think of you everyday! Keep fighting the good fight. We love you!
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.