Yay, for Cindy and having 5 investigators at church! Way to go!
We had a good week. Monday we just did our typical things like laundry. Hannah currently loves helping put clothes in the washer and from the washer to the dryer. Loves putting soap in the washer and starting the dryer. She gets upset when I do it without her.
I found these pictures and thought well I've got to share them...
Tuesday per usual Steve had mutual. They did a big birthday bash for everyones birthdays. They broke a piƱata, played pin the tag on the missionary and ate cake and ice cream. Sounded like it was a great party!
I'm 23 weeks now! Her is a comparison of Hannah (left) and this boy (right)
Wednesday we just ran errands and Thursday Hannah and I went and hung out a Sara's. They are always such fun! I've started teaching Abby piano lessons on Thursdays. She is a smart cookie and knows so much already.
I put some bubbles in Hannah's bath the other day and she wouldn't sit down in them for a while but soon warmed right up to them and loved them.
Saturday Sara and I went to a homeschool conference so Steve had Hannah from 8-7. I think they had fun. I've never left Hannah that long that I can remember. We were happy to see each other after!
Sunday I did sharing time and we talked about agency. It went well. We have two families moving and between both we loose 5 kids. Its kind of a lot when you only have 30. We'll miss them.
The best entertainment for Hannah during church is to give her a baby wipe and let her wipe/clean things. She will do it for long periods of time...and its kind of gross when the wipe actually gets dirty.

Just a little quote from our homeschool conference.
Also a Searle cousin posted this on Facebook and I had to laugh! Hope you do too!
1The first month of the year is going to be over. On to the shortest month of the year. Sorry our emails are always just a Hannah update...soon we'll have another kid so we can at least talk about someone else for a minute :) Love you so much!
The WarnDogs
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.