Sunday, February 11, 2018

Love is in the air!

Sister Kendra,

Way to be busy! I was tired just reading your letter. I think though if I was a missionary I'd want to be busy. You are awesome!

Monday Hannah had her 15 month doctors appointment. She is doing great. Still in the 90% for head and 25% for everything else. 

Tuesday Hannah and I went to our wards mom & me weekly activity. They had a bunch of like play place balls. Hannah was so excited when we walked in and saw them all. She loved putting them in the basket and dumping it out. It was nice to play and do something else to fight cabin fever.



Just a sneak peek of bathroom stuff. 


Wednesday we had our 24 week baby boy appointment. Things are looking good! My next appointment they will check my glucose levels so I hope I pass. That night I got to go to the temple and do a session with my ward RS. It was a great time and you just appreciate going when you don't get to go as often as you'd like.

Thursday we pretty much hung out at home and went visiting teaching in the evening. Steve had his last class! We are just so excited!

Friday again was hang out at home day. We did make a quick trip to home depot...ok and we got donuts yum!

Saturday was busy. Steve had stake choir practice and a stake priesthood meeting. We met some friends at the park. Hannah loved sliding and swinging! We then went and looked at a house with said friends. They are looking to buy in the area. Then all three of us went to the adult session of stake conference. Hannah was tired by the end.


Sunday we went to stake conference and they changed our stake presidency. I really don't know the new people at all but I know they will be great! Hannah did so good during the 2 hour conference. Steve sat in the choir seats the whole time so I had her to myself. We had to pack the diaper bag with lots of new exciting things.

I thought these funnies were appropriate for a missionary during Valentines Day.




Hope your week was good! I thought of you and Cindy on Saturday. Can't wait to hear about it.

We love you so much! Happy Valentine's Day!
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.