What exciting changes! Hope you are getting over your sickness. I'm so happy you got to stick around till Cindy was baptized. What a special day!
I watched Boston two times this week and one of those days was on Valentine's Day. Boston gave Hannah a valentine (a little heart shaped box of chocolate) and it was so cute!...and Hannah loved it even more after she found out there was chocolate inside.
I've been looking on KSL for a freezer since Octoberish and this past week I finally found one! Austin and Steve are awesome and went and got it. Our garage is getting full but we managed to move things around and fit the freezer and cars still so that was happy!
Mom and Dad came to Logan on Valentines day and we all went out to Olive garden...well after waiting for like an hour in the little car for our turn. Restaurants are busy on Valentines. It was so fun and yummy though!
Thursday morning we woke up to a dusting of snow so naturally we choose to wear our swimsuits. Hannah found hers and insisted on wearing it....why not! She has grown so much since the last time she wore it!
Oh and later she found her swim diapers and got them on her head! It just completes the ensemble!
She is getting so big and enjoys her big girl seat. She has started pulling the ponytails out of her hair especially when we are in the car. So usually I open the door to get her out and she hands me her ponytail/bow and then has crazy hair. Oh well hope its a stage.
Mom and Dad came again and brought compost for the garden. It was super nice of them to think of us and make it happen. It was a tight fit for sure but you know Dad he's pretty much a master at tight spaces.
Saturday Steve and I also got to go to the Brigham City Temple. We have never been and the Logan Temple was closed so we went.
It takes about 30 mins to get to Brigham so as we are leaving about 2 pm I call the temple and ask if they take reservations for sessions. She says yes we take 30 reservations and 30 walk in's per session.
So I ask ok can I make a reservation for the 3pm session?
She says actual all the reservations are filled for the 3pm session and 5pm session, we do have two reservations still available for the 7pm session....
Umm..ok so how about walk in's then. Yes you can do walk in's just be sure to be here 45-50 mins early.... What!!!? Yeah we walked into the temple and there was a big waiting line for a session... So needless to say we did sealings but it was fantastic and such a pretty temple as always.
Austin and Sara were so great and watched Hannah so we could go to the temple. She did have a battle wound from a fall. Really I am so surprised she doesn't get one of these everyday. She is still a little just wobbly and unstable sometimes. Still figuring out the gravity thing I guess.
Sunday morning from about 9am till we got back from church at 2:30 it snowed about a foot. It was nuts! People were having to clean sidewalks in shifts during church just to keep things cleared so people could get out after church...and they were still pushing people out of the parking lot after church.
By the time we got home from church...after digging out our cars we couldn't pull into the driveway till we cleared it. It just came so fast! It
's beautiful though especially now that we are home and don't have to go anywhere!
's beautiful though especially now that we are home and don't have to go anywhere!
Stay warm and dry in Vegas. We love you! Can't wait to hear about your new companion and area.
Love,
The WarnDogs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.