Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cozumel Mexico

2nd stop Cozumel, Mexico!

We docked about 10:00 a.m. It was so easy to sleep in in our cabin. It has no windows so it is pitch black. We never knew if it was 2 in the morning or noon. It was pretty nice and made for good sleep.

In Cozumel instead of riding a tender boat to shore they just docked.













Its a blender :) haha!


Look how far we are! We went back on the ship for lunch.






This bar had swings for chairs. How awesome!





They had this area where you could get your feet pampered by putting your feet in a tank of fish and the fish would eat all the dead skin off your feet.


We got back massages!


...and spent some time hanging out in the hammocks listening to the marimbas and playing in the sand. There was a few minutes today that Steve thought I had been kidnapped.




 I was looking at this shop/booth and Steve decided to go to the bathroom. I guess there was a mis communication because he left thinking I was just going to stay at the booth and wait and we'd just meet back there. Well after he said "i'm going to the bathroom" I said I needed to go but I guess he didn't hear me. I pretty much followed behind him probably like 10 ft so I thought he knew I was coming to the bathroom also. 
We both do our business and Steve gets done first and walks back to the booth/shop thinking I would be there and sure enough I wasn't. He says he freaked out for a minute and then said he thought about it and decided to go back to the bathrooms. Right when he got there I came out and I will never forget his face. I've never had someone so happy to see me when I come out of the bathroom :) Yay! for not being kidnapped...or whatever you call it when a women gets taken... 


We came back to the boat and decided to try mini golf. It was so windy that day plus mini golf being at the top of the boat it was a joke but it was fun to watch our balls be moved around by the wind.



Steve also shot a few baskets just to see what it was like on a boat.



Before dinner we went to the little library they have on board and played games.


Our Dinner:

Jileisa - Chilled Peach Cream Soup
Farfalle with roasted turkey breast and green peas
Coconut Cake

Steve - Shark and Yukon gold potato cream soup
Farfalle with roasted turkey breast and green peas
Bread Pudding









Towel animal - my favorite!


Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.