Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happenings lately

2/7/14
Date night! We had a gift card to Johnny Carino's so we decided to make a date out of it. The food was good and we had Italian sodas and boy they were SOO good! I'm a fan!

After that we went to Shelley to a comedy show called "Improve Underground." A guy from Steve's work is in it and it was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. It was in such a cool little theater. Reminds us of the play house in Oakley.


When we got out of the show it had snowed a lot and it took us a long time to get home but it was such a fun night!



2/8/14
The next day we went to the Temple and we ended up going to the spanish session. Steve was SOO excited and I was nervous! They had translator devices so it turned out great and helped me concentrate better!

2/9/14
I have to put this quick story in here but I don't think i'll do it justice. On Sunday morning we went to church and as we pull into the parking lot there was our 2nd counselor in the bishopric telling us it was REALLY slick and to be careful.

So we park and then both open our doors and step out. We both totally slipped I landed right on my tushy with one leg still in the car :) Steve recovered a lot more gracefully. My tushy was wet :) and I had to clean myself up in the bathroom as best I could do. Then I had to walk into Sacrament meeting with my wet tushy. I was SOO cold through the meeting but it was dry by the time it was over. We really couldn't stop laughing about it because it had to look funny from the back of our car...Doors open and two people practically fall out of the car!

We got our games from the Hasbro the game show gift card Steve won on our cruise. We can't wait to play them all! We did have a power outage later in the week and sat in the dark with our headlamps on and played battleship.



Cool Dog


Steve's Valentine surprise in his car.


2/14/14
We decided to surprise my mom for her birthday. Her birthday isn't till March 1st but this was the weekend we could do it. Austin, Sara, Abby, Jessica, Steve, and I met at the house Friday night and went into the house through the basement door and then sent abby upstairs. Mom ended up being in the bathroom but we did surprise her and had a fun weekend!


We gave her storage bins and organized the basement and an exercise outfit.




2/19/14
Found out today that we get to be Uncle and Aunt to a little nephew!!! I found out while I was out doing errands so it was a great excuse to buy a cute little outfit.



Congrats Austin, Sara and Abby!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.