Friday, May 9, 2025

The beginnings of April



Isaac got to go skiing with Stokers. Hannah went too but it was Isaacs first time. I'm sure grateful for Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins!






Steve tilled where the chickens range (I don't know what else to call it). Eli just walked along side him the whole time.



We pulled out our dead peach tree a while back so there was a random hole. Probably 2 feet wide and like 6 inches deep. These boys were throwing screwdrivers in the hole seeing if they could get them to stick in the ground.


For youth activity they went to a concert. Thats all I know about this picture.



Just helping with the chickens.


Chicks are growing!



Hannah wrote these notes for Eli and Isaac. So nice but also...well just read Isaacs.


Google fiber was put in on our street and it was a interesting process.



They just burry the wires next to the street.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.