Monday, May 2, 2022

Leaving the house before 10 am

 We had a bit of a busy week for us anyways. We had to be out the door before 10am like 4 times which might not sound busy or crazy but it is with 3 little kids. It was a fun week though! 

We are taking care of our neighbors animals/garden while they are gone. 4 chickens and 2 cats and some peas. So on Monday morning we went over to get the instructions. 

Tuesday morning we went to Hyrum to see some friends (the Merkley's) that moved from our ward. It was fun to see them and the projects they are doing on their house. I knew we'd be leaving right before lunch so instead of driving home making lunch/mess we stopped at McDonalds and all got happy meals and played on the playground equipment.  They kids loved it! We haven't got sick yet so I'm hoping it was a success.


Wednesday we had our last gymnastics class for now, ever, a while, we don't know. I think they upped the price for at least the summer classes so we decided we'll just do some swim lessons or something this summer. Steve and I also got to go to the temple Wednesday! The tulips are blooming! 

These cute boys!


Thursday we went to the American West Heritage center "baby animal days". We went with Sara & co. Sara's sister, Hannah, and her two little boys. Sara's neighbor, Danielle, and her two older(ish) girls. It was smaller then we thought but it was still so fun! The baby goats and baby turtles were the favorites.















I guess since I'm almost through the week I'll keep going.

Friday is usually my cleaning day. We did some cleaning and didn't leave the house before 10am :) Hannah had a new friend, Emery, come over for a couple hours. It has become Friday tradition after naps and after the cleaning is done to leave the house and go to a park or something.


Saturday Steve worked hard on some yard clean up/projects. Kendra came over and we busted out painting our bar stools. They needed some love but also just needed to be a slightly different color for when the kitchen is redone. One more coat of paint this morning and they will be done.



 Speaking of Kitchen redo. This week! I hope! The painter said midweek he should be able to start. Hopefully we have a different colored kitchen by the end of the week. 

Part of me, as we've been waiting and waiting on the painter, started thinking we should just paint the kitchen ourselves. After painting the chairs my thoughts have changed. It went better than I expected but painting it a lot of work and mess and doing it with 3 kiddos/distractions is almost comical. I'm glad we are having a painter come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.