I don't have very many pictures this week so it might be a short one.
Isaac was pretty proud of his quiet time creation. He matched all the bears with blocks. He was a little confused why there weren't tan bears to go with the tan blocks. Sorry bud!
We had a cousin park day. Eli was throwing a fit about putting his shoes on before we left our house. So I just put him in the car thinking I'll just grab his shoes and put them in the car to put on later. Got to the park and didn't have his shoes! He had socks so we tried it out and it really didn't stop him much.
The kids gathered all these sticks and made quite the pile "for winter." :)
We went to Burley on Friday - Saturday for Passover. I love this tradition!
The little kids watched Encanto on the projector downstairs. Isaac and Eli were amazed at how big it was.
We came home Saturday night. Did our normal Sunday activities and did some not so normal musical number practice. Steve's bishopric is doing a musical number next Sunday and I am trying to play the piano for them. We did manage to squeeze in some AFV and popcorn/orange julius.
Hope you have a very Happy Holy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.