Monday, February 7, 2022

baby, blood, and bathroom matters

 Hello,

Eli and I get to hang out while the big kids do gymnastics. He found his hat in the diaper bag and eventually put it on like this. Our little punk baby. Can I still say baby? He is getting so big. I got asked yesterday if Isaac and Eli were twins. They were dressed the same so that didn't help. Ha!


Just trying to entertain ourselves during these cold days. We built some cool towers. 


Sara and Austin had us over for their annual chocolate fountain. Its always fun and yummy! 


It was extra fun this year because baby Dwayne was there. Sara's sisters baby. My kids were enthralled with him. Eli hasn't been around too many babies and he has been into baby dolls lately so he was really into that baby.


Hannah keeps telling me she wants to cut her hair for her birthday. She saw something about donating your hair so we shall see by October what she ends up doing.


A couple of non picture moments. I gave blood this week in the hospital parking lot in a bus. Ha! I just signed up for one and it ended up being in the red cross bus. It's quite the set up.

We had stake conference this weekend and Kendra watched the kids while Steve and I went to the adult session on Saturday night. She is a saint to come put 3 little kids to bed! Isaac woke up in the morning and asked "where is kenny?" I said "she went home." He got a sad expression on his face and said "we didn't get to play doggies." They love playing dogs with Kendra. Eating food out of bowls, playing fetch, going on walks. 

Also I guess I'll mention that Isaac's potty training has pretty much relapsed. Lots of laundry and patience being practiced over here. I'll probably want to remember that someday....maybe ;)

Have a wonderful week! We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.