Hello,
We had a fun Valentines day. We made slime.
Tried fun dip for the first time.
Ate a fun dinner with Aunt Kenny.
We made "love shacks" aka. graham cracker houses. Didn't really want to do it by the end of the day but we did and the kids thought it was fun. Some kids liked decorating best and others liked eating the candy best.
Youth activity this week was snowshoeing. Steve was telling me that at some point on their snowshoeing trek he stopped them and said "listen, do you hear that, silence?" They all stopped and it was silent. Then one boy said "I don't like that."
This boy found this apron and insisted on wearing it.
On Friday - Saturday I got to go to Lava Hot Springs with my Mom and Sisters for my Mom's birthday. We ate dinner, sat in the hot springs, ate creme brulee, played games, talked, slept in, and ate more food. It was so fun!!
I got to substitute in primary this Sunday. I got to do singing time. It was fun and went well! It was cute to see Hannah and Isaac in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.