Howdy!
A picture of real life provided by Hannah. Potty training is still going. He is doing good. Practice. Practice. Practice.
The kids got a stomach bug this week. The boys Monday night and then Hannah Tuesday night. It didn't last long but its not fun having sick kids. Grateful Steve and I stayed healthy. I truly don't know where we got it. We didn't go anywhere. :)
Thursday we drove to twin. Steve attended a meeting about his parents retirement. We went to the mall Thursday night and the kids rode these driving animals. They were a little young to get how to drive but they had fun!
Played with cousin Oli.
Julie and I were talking in the front room at Grandma and Grandpa's house and all the kids were in there with us but they gradually moved to the living room. They sounded like they were having fun and happy so we kept talking. After a little we decided we better go in there with them. They had emptied 3 boxes of kleenexes. They really weren't in there very long so they made quick work of those kleenex.
The funniest part was I asked Hannah if she helped with this and she said no. I can't remember what I said later but she said actually the boys were having so much fun I went downstairs and go them another box :) haha! silly girl!
We had fun basking in the sun in the front room. Isaac especially made himself comfortable.
Scott and Haley came for the weekend and brought Lu. The kids warmed up quicker this time.
Now onto Sunday morning selfies with Hannah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.