Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Covid

Funny story about this kid. Last Sunday I was doing my hair and all three kids were in the bathroom. Hannah was on the potty and Isaac proceeded to help Eli take off all his clothes and diaper and sit on the little potty. I just thought, good entertainment. Not hurting anything. Eli actually pooped in the potty! WHAT? I totally think it was coincidence but the kids were so proud and have been trying to get him to do it ever since. No luck!


On Tuesday Steve tested positive for Covid. He waited 2 hours to get tested. The lines are so long these days. He has had a low fever, just enough to be annoying. His skin has felt like it was sunburnt. He's been tired & congested. He said his taste has changed but he still has it. 

The rest of us have all had fevers for varying amounts of time, congestion, coughing, body aches, and exhaustion. We are so grateful for a mild case of Covid (or whatever sickness we had) ha!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.