Sister Kendra.
How are you? Your break the fast dinner sounds fun! Hope you learned how to make the steak tacos
Glad you had some non-members there.
Laundry day antics. She made a bed for her and Isaac. Their faces kill me!
I had Hannah's hair in a pony tail that wasn't pulled all the way through. You know like you don't pull the ponytail all the way through the last time...anyways she took it out about dinner time and this is the result. Quite voluminous!
This random big turkey looking bird was hanging in a tree out our backyard so we got the binoculars out and looked at it. Really it looked like a turkey...but I saw it fly into the tree so...probably not. Whatever it was it was huge.
WARNING! The next picture contains large amounts of spit up that might not be appropriate for children under 8.5 :)
Are you sure you want to see it?.....
Gross! Yeah Hannah got a cold this week and Isaac only got it a little. But on Isaac's worse day he just had a lot of mucus and upchucked all over me...and him. It was disgusting! So glad we are washable.
Gerty with her tires removed. You mentioned you get all excited about cars so I thought I'd share with you what my "pep boy" can do :)
Our car was shaking when we'd brake so Steve took the rotors off and got them turned. We also got new brake pads for the back wheels. Steve included pictures of the old brake pads......yeah I learned a lot during this process but I'm still pretty lost when it comes to cars....
I hope that was riveting for you! I'm glad my "pep boy" could get the job done. I actually haven't driven the car since but Steve says it runs great! Yay! for good brakes.
Also on Saturday we did peaches! 28 bottles.
We got your super cute letter in the mail! You better believe I will be sending you cookies here soon! Need anything else? Are you a peach eater or do you prefer pears? I know that was always a divide in our family.
The funny is kind of long but I thought it was kinda funny!
We love you! Keep doing your best!
Love,
The WarnDogs
P.S. Steve says to say that the rear brake pads were wearing unevenly likely due to the calipers sticking.
P.P.S. I had a hard time typing that :) who just knows how to spell calipers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.