Monday, September 10, 2018

10 guys in a lilo!

Hi Sister Kendra,

So I’m writing this on the way to the airport to drop Gavin off so not many pictures. 

That’s a pretty funny story about the homeless guys. I don’t think I would have had the guts to go look. 

Steve has always been fascinated by lathes. Very cool pen! 

I will tell Steve those are not approved jacks ๐Ÿ˜‰

We went to Idaho falls for the majority of the week. Next week I’ll write you a letter about our trip to  Idaho falls. It needs pictures to do it justice. 

We went to a splash pad for Labor Day and we all had a great time! We pretty much had the place to ourselves. 


I think Isaac looks more like gavin than anyone else. What do you think? 


Funny story about Gavin’s farewell. Everyone in the family came to sacrament meeting but after the meeting some kids and parents went home because of grumpiness or sickness so after church those who stayed all three hours found themselves with only lilo to take all 9 people and a baby in a car seat home. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so funny. We did it and all made it home!!! 

Have a wonderful week! 

I’m sitting next to gav in the car and I asked him do you want to say anything to Kenny? He says “hi.” 

Love, 
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.