Monday, December 30, 2013

Mannheim Steamroller

The Friday after Christmas my parents took Steve and I to Utah. I guess you could call it an awesome double date :)

My family really likes Mannheim Steamroller and last year my whole family went but Steve and I couldn't go so my parents took us this year.

We left Friday morning and went to Orem, UT to a place called ifly. They have a a giant wind tunnel that you can sky dive in. I had done it once and it was so fun!


All suited up!!! Dad wasn't feeling well so he just watched.



Steve caught on really fast for his first time. We had a blast!





 On our way to the concert we stopped and saw the some lights on Temple square. We even took the tram!


Abravanel Hall


This cool sculpture that Steve names "flight of the flamingos" 


We sat on this funky row!









The next morning we went and did a session and the Salt Lake Temple!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.