Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend!


Paytin and Steve watching “The Lion King”


Burley was the place for our Easter celebration. My cousin Mitchell Searle came home from his mission to Brazil and had his homecoming talk on Sunday. Also my Dad was giving a talk in my home ward. It was so fun to see Mitch and how much his testimony has grown. He is starting school at BYUi next week so hopefully we’ll see him often :)

Since Mitch’s whole family was home for his talk my Aunt Bev asked if I could take family pictures. They turned out so good! I just love photography! I’ll put up more pictures as soon as I get them edited. If you guys haven’t liked my photography page on Facebook you should :) here is a link Jileisa Joy Photography.  Also check out my Photography Blog I would love more followers. Thanks!


I love Easter time and learning more about the Saviors life. My Dad gave a talk and I loved when he said “remembering the Atonement and what the Savior did for us should help us resist sinning.” I’m far from perfect but I know when I remember the Savior during my day I’m happier and can resist the temptation to sin easier. I’m so grateful for Christ’s sacrifice and his love and understanding. For the opportunity and blessing to follow him and live the restored gospel. I’m grateful for covenants and promises I’ve made in the temple with my sweet hubby and for the promise of the resurrection and eternal life!


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.